The Detail of Recruit
1.The Detail of Recruit
||the number of students to be admitted to the University
|the first period of spring term
||the second period of spring term
||the third period of spring term
||the first period of autumn term
||the second period of autumn term
|Faculty of Economic Informatics
||Department of Economic Informatics
|School of Social and Environmental Service
||Department of Social Welfare
2.The Qualification for Applicationt
- The one who owns foreign nationality and corresponds to one of the following
- Those who have completed or are scheduled to complete a 12-year education curriculum outside Japan
- Those who have completed or are scheduled to complete a curriculum of courses at a school outside Japan which has been authorized by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology as equivalent to a Japanese senior high school curriculum
- Those who will reach the age of 18 years, and have passed or are scheduled to pass the Certificate for Students Achieving the Proficiency Level of Upper Secondary School Graduates pursuant to the Regulations for the Certificate for Students Achieving the Proficiency Level of Upper Secondary School Graduates.
- The one who wants to transfer to our university has to correspond to one of the following
- Certificate of graduation or Certificate of expected graduation
- Credit acquisition certificate until second year of the university or prospective credit acquisition certificate
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2 and equivalent or above
- The application of third period of spring term is only for the who has received the qualification to reside in Japan
||Examination Result Announcement
||Enrollment Formalities Period
||the first period
||1st October (Tues.)～25th October(Fri.)
||9th November (Sat.)
||19th November (Tues.)
||19th November(Tues.)～3rd December(Tues.)
|the second period
||25th November(Mon.)～13th December(Fri.)
|the third period
||21st February(Fri.)～10th March(Mon.)
||the first period
||6th May(Tues.)～19th June(Thur.)
||8th July(Tues.)～15th July(Tues.)
|the second period
||23rd June(Mon.)～16th July(Wed.)
||29th July(Tues.)～6th August(Wed.)
The place of the University： Higashi Nippon International University（37 Suganezawa, Kamata, Taira, Iwaki, Fukushima Japan）
※as needed, the test place will be held outside of Japan.
- Japanese Language (it is short essay for the students who want to transfer to our University. )
- interview (if the interview can’t be held, it will be evaluated by the submitted documents.)
- The Requirements
- The examination fee must be paid to the designate bank account as following
Bank Name：The bank of Daito
Name：The Shoheiko, the Incorporated Educational Institution
- The paid examination fee cannot be returned.
- If the one who takes the entrance examination several times, it doesn’t need to pay the examination fee after second times.
The test for overseas students
The Test for Overseas Students
||enter into the class before 9:00
Transferring to Our University from Third Year
||enter into the class before 9:00
- Application for Admission
- The graduation certificate from the last school attended or the proof of future probable graduation certification.
- Academic Transcripts for each academic year from high school through the last school graduated from.
- Five photos(height4cmx width3cm, the upper part of the body, the photo in 3 months )
- Outline of Study Plan (Prescribed form )
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume (Prescribed form )
- Statement of Commitment (Prescribed form )
- Certificate of Japanese proficiency
- Documents about expense payment for studying abroad
- Management of finance Certification (Prescribed form )
- The document which can proof the relationship between an applicant and the financial supporter
|For the one who lives in Outside of Japan
||For the one the live in Japan
|①Financial Status Commitment (Prescribed form)
||①The Graduation Certificate of Japanese Educational Iinstitution or the Certificate of Student Status
|②Certificate of Employment
||②Academic Transcripts of Japanese Educational Institution
|③Document Certifying Income of ( showing the amount of income for past 3 years )
||③The Attendance Certificate of Japanese Educational Institution
|④A Certificate of Bank Balance Under the Name of the Financial Supporter
||④The Copies of the Residence Card(two sides) or the Certificate of Registered Matters of the Applicant
|⑤Copies of the Bankbook of the Financial Supporter for Past 3 Years
|⑥The Copy of the List of the Family Register in Case of Chinese Nationality
The one who wants to transfer to our university has to submit any of the following
The Certificate of health( Prescribed form)
- The graduation certificate from the last school attended or the proof of future probable graduation certification
- The credit acquisition certificate until second year of the university or prospective credit acquisition certificate
※ the documents have to be written by the person himself.
9.Submit document and reference
||the international affairs department / Building No. 3
||from Monday to Friday 8:30～18:00 Saturday 8:30～13:00
||37, Suganezawa, Kamata, Taira, Iwaki, Fukushima Japan
||TEL： 0246 - 35 - 0410 / FAX： 0246 - 35 - 0417
The Payment of the Tuitions Fees and other fees
The Period of Payment:
The deadlines of the tuition fee and other fees for each term are as follows:
The deadline of all the payments for the Spring Term is the 10th April (Thurs.).
The deadline of all the payments for the Autumn Term is the 10th September (Wed.).
How To Pay:
Before the period of payment, the university sends the transfer request form which the university appoints to the guardian. It must be paid to the financial institution which this university appoints.
The paid tuition fee and other fees cannot be returned.
The receipts must be retained until the graduation.
Quitting University or Suspension:
In the case of quitting the university or being removed from the registry during the academic term, the student must pay the tuition fee and other fees of the term. In the case of the period of suspension, the same condition as above is applied.
Leaving of Absence or Studying Abroad:
In the case of being permitted or being ordered to leave of absence or to study abroad, the tuition fee and other fees from the next month of leaving the absence or studying abroad until the previous month of returning to the university are exempted.
Returning to the University:
In the case of returning to the university during the academic term, the student must pay the tuition fee and other fees from the month of returning to the university until the end of the term.
The Payment in Installments or Late Payment:
In the case of wishing the late payment, or the payment in installments, of the tuition fee and other fees, because of the situation of the student’s family, the student must report to the university by writing the application document which describes the details of the reason with the signatures by him/herself and the guardians (the division of management provides the application form).
The treatment of the Arrears:
In the case of the outstanding non-payment of tuition fee and other fees after a certain period, the student is not permitted to attend the lectures and to sit the term-end examinations, and are dismissed or expelled from the university.
Expenses for Experiments and Practices
The student is requested to pay the expenses for experiments and practices as needed.